Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

Back to Normality... For Now!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted!
As you can imagine I've been pretty busy the past month!
We had an amazing wedding day, and a fantastic honeymoon. I absolutely loved the States, especially Hawaii & San Francisco. The next few posts I'll share some photos of our time there, but for now here are a few images showing what we've been up to since landing back in England. Enjoy!













Halloween spent in a couple of our local haunts.
Bonfire Night (last night) & Fireworks down the beach with celebratory cigars.
Figuring out what to do with all our left overs from the wedding.
Incubus @ Alexandra Palace, London.
Picking up new patterns in charity shops.
Admiring our wedding present from a close friend who commissioned our portraits from a local illustrator.
Last but not least, finding a new home which will be ours in December, which means leaving Portsmouth.














No comments:

Post a Comment