Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

Things I Love Thursday: Miu Miu

Miu Miu is one of my favourite fashion labels around at the moment. I love the hints of decades past in their designs, such as the 1960's peter pan collars & mini skirts, and the 1940's crepe dresses and shoulder gathers. 

Mary Jane Pump £365

Glitter Peep Toes £400

Cady Tunic Dress £1,180

Tunic Dress £690


Cady miniskirt £480

Jacket £845

Granite Double-Breasted Coat £1,250
I've come to the realisation that I will never be able to afford anything of theirs (unless I get a winning lottery ticket) but that doesn't stop me looking. In a way their designs are quite classic & simple to recreate if you know how.




As much as I love their clothes & prints I have to say I'm not a fan of the handbags, mainly due to the materials they use (goatskin, wild boar skin, various animal furs). However as with most fashion houses this is sadly a common occurance.


No comments:

Post a Comment